Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreclosure help!!

tag
drboxing
Established Contributor

Foreclosure help!!

filed chapter 13 BK in 2007 included in BK was my house. I moved out of the house in 2007. Chapt 13 BK was dishcarged last year 2013. Now another bank has taken over the mortage and its now showing that im 120 days late on mortgage payment, though I have given the house up. I called the bank and they said that I and my wife reaffirmed the debt in september 2014. I explained thats not true, we havent been involved with the house since 2007 when it was included in BK. I called my BK lawyer who sent the mortgage company documentation that we did include the house in BK and did not reaffirm anything. They still show me as being 120 days late. My question is how will this hurt my credit score which since we have began to rebuild our credit profile. I went through a tough time with a serious sickness back in 2007 but have since rebounded. Ive been able to get credit cards (keep balances low) and also have been abel to purchase a vehicle that I pay for every month. Im just concerned how much of a hit my credit scores will take due to the forclosure. The house is scheduled for forclosure according to the bank, very soon. I just wish the bank had forclosed back in 2007-2009 time frame instead of now. Id appreciate any info

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Foreclosure help!!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.