Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Experian Credit Report

tag
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

Re: Free Experian Credit Report

FreeCreditReport.com not a third party, it's a part of Experian. It carries the logo and it says so on the website. That and the Experian App are the same exact thing, they use the same login information, and they both link directly to Experian.com if you want to pull up your report there. I went to Experian today to make a couple of corrections on two accounts that are reporting wrong. Just like Equifax, they will pull your information from the other two bureaus for a fee. 

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 11 of 17
RCOH
Regular Contributor

I went to check it out even though I have a CCT account. It is part of Experian but they do require $ and signing up for CreditWorks to see your score. It's only your 'report' for free. Not that the report isn't useful.free.jpg

Starting Score 12/15 (FICO 8) EQ: 488 :-(
7/16 (FICO 8) EX:611 - TU: 579 - EQ 599 --- Goal 660+
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover is offering a free Experian Fico-8 score and brief report for everyone....cardholder or not.

https://www.discover.com/free-credit-score/

Message 13 of 17
txbusted
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Discover is offering a free Experian Fico-8 score and brief report for everyone....cardholder or not.

Thanks for the heads up Smiley Happy 

myFICO's : EQ: 643 // TU: 635// EXP:645

WALLET: Victoria Secret $650 | Simply Be $850 | BOA Cash Rewards $300 I Cap 1 Secured $500 | Cap 1 Plat $4k |Chase Freedom $2.2k l Full Beauty $450 l Woman Within $450 l Wayfair $1.2k l Citi Double Cash $700 l Game Stop $300l Overstock $1K l Lane Bryant $300 l Ulta $750 l Walmart $700 l Target Red $1k
Amazon Chase $1k l Kohls $300
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

----------------

Man oh man, this was right on time!  I was looking for another service to try out instead of  myfico credit monitoring because of how SLoooow Experian is to update.  I was testing it out this first month to see how I liked it and to get a true base line score.  It was okay except for the Experian thing and I had a lot of activity this month.  Myfico need to revamp their prices because of that glitch.

Needless to say, I'll be jumping ship since I have a Discover card that pulls Transunion already.  So between these two and credit karma..theres no point in me paying for a score.  Again Thank you thank you thank you!!

Oh by the way, do you know if  this is a trial thing?  There was nothing that I found that indicated it on the website but I may have overlooked something

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just thought I'd mention that Credit Karma scores aren't Fico scores
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just thought I'd mention that Credit Karma scores aren't Fico scores

Yeah I know, their garbage.  However, they provide a great monitoring tool of any changes occuring on your reports Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.