cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From the credit "slums" to the "deluxe penthouse"??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: From the credit "slums" to the "deluxe penthouse"??

I'm still here. My scores and credit have been at the gates of hell for years. A BK in 2000 and then back in debt 60k in CC's 4 years later and then quit and refused to pay anything.

That's not counting 2 repo's, multiple medical and utility company collections. And anything else you can think of. Then one day decided to smarten up.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm still here. My scores and credit have been at the gates of hell for years. A BK in 2000 and then back in debt 60k in CC's 4 years later and then quit and refused to pay anything.

That's not counting 2 repo's, multiple medical and utility company collections. And anything else you can think of. Then one day decided to smarten up.

Great progress!!!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Great progress!!!

Ah, it was a breeze...Lol! Just kidding. 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 year went from 0 credit to 350k in credit. Scores from 480's to high 600's low 700's. 

It was brutal and time consuming but in the end well worth the benifits. 

my last 4 baddies drop off in 2019. But i'm good enough where I'm at to get in with all te prime lemders. Only one I don't have is the Chase and thats because of INQ's lol

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm new here but also new to the credit repair game. I'm about 3 months away from being at a middle score of 615, with a high score of 650 but in March I started with a 457.
I disputed my two small collections. And then when they removed them, I rushed and paid them so that they wouldn't sell them to another company. 
My tax liens fell off in July but also set up a plan to pay those, just in case.
I goodwill lettered anybody and everybody over and over again, resulting in a few late payments to be removed. The ones that didn't remove them provided letters stating that I am in good standing and a trustworthy customer (my goal is a home loan by the end of the year).
Every CC except one is locked in a safe and I pay an astronomical amount of them -- totaling about 600 bucks a month.
I haven't gotten to the stage where I'm 609ing derogatory accounts just yet. That's my last step. 

I saw an 80 point jump within the first 60 days, and then a steady 5-15 point jump every month as I continue to pay things down. By March 2018 we should be virtually debt free, with just a car note.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.