cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated at low scores, Ive done everything I read and nothing...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Frustrated at low scores, Ive done everything I read and nothing...

Do the $1 free trial at Credit Check Total. Be sure to cancel after a few days.
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Be patient with it. I've raised my fico scores quickly in the past few months, but now with lots of new accounts and lots of inquires no lender will touch me. I thought once I achieved decent scores I'd be golden. Nope! Not golden! Was recently turned down with a 729 fico8 TU score for a CC that a good 660 file would have gotten. If I would have listened 3 months ago I'd be good. So don't make the mistake I made. 

Good luck on your credit journey!!!

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah thats what i thoguht too.... I thought after 720 u can pretty much get anything u want.... I have 5 accountsa and 15 enquires on my equifax, this **bleep** car lot were 10 of them and didn't tell me but it seems like now that I have my credit accounts every time a new account posted which i got just what was suggested my scores went in the toilet.... Guess it's the wait game now with what little they will jump up from ontime payments and low balanaces..... so frustrati

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

how many accoutns are u talking about being alot? 5? they make life hell.... u have to prove u dont need the money ur trying to borrow lol... good gosh.. lol the system was made by them to gain them the most...

Message 14 of 17
sid33
Regular Contributor

I started a subscription with myfico to get my scores and monitor everything. A little pricey, but everything is in one place. 

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's definitely frustrating at times. I also am a JR and my father beyond ruined my credit. The only things to do now are make on time payments, keep util low and not seek out unnecessary credit for the sake of points. 

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 12 new accounts and around 20 inquiries in three months

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.