Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated

tag
Mondavi
Regular Contributor

Frustrated

So my middle score finally is at 690. Been stuck there for a few months. Looking at my credit reports Wells Fargo is reporting incorrect information on all 3 reports for a CO. It was paid in full 6 years ago. All my reports say paid less than full amount. That is the first issue. My second issue is on two of my reports the amount written off is the actual full balance that I paid. So it looks like my entire balance was never paid. I am in contact with a manager about this for two weeks now. We were getting some progress done. Then I look at my score today. Dropped 11 points for a Hard Inquiry from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean really could they have not done a soft pull?? Of course he is out of the office today. I sure hope they will remove it. No way I can make up 21 points. It was hard enough trying to get the last 10 points.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Frustrated

This is for a paid account?   I see in no way this would be a permissable pull on their part.  Perhaps he can fix that by recoding it.   

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 3
Mondavi
Regular Contributor

Re: Frustrated

Yes it is for a paid account that is 6 years old. I just have no idea why they would do a hard pull.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.