cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated!

tag
poppart

Frustrated!

My score is stagnant, it doesn't budge. I bounce from 604-634 through the month. I have a capital one $500 secured card, 1 year old, credit one card $500, first premier $700, verve card $500 all about 10 months old. I have Fingerhut $1700 1 year old also. I have kay jewelers $3,000, but brand new. PayPal credit $500, hsn for $250 and a car loan 1 1/2 years old with about $7000 left on it. I have no late payments on any of these. My negatives are a medical bill for 100 that I will be paying and a judgment for $1700 that was immediately paid in full and will fall off this March I believe. I want to buy a house and to be considered a productive member of society. What do I need to do to get this score up?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Frustrated!

@poppart wrote:
My score is stagnant, it doesn't budge. I bounce from 604-634 through the month. I have a capital one $500 secured card, 1 year old, credit one card $500, first premier $700, verve card $500 all about 10 months old. I have Fingerhut $1700 1 year old also. I have kay jewelers $3,000, but brand new. PayPal credit $500, hsn for $250 and a car loan 1 1/2 years old with about $7000 left on it. I have no late payments on any of these. My negatives are a medical bill for 100 that I will be paying and a judgment for $1700 that was immediately paid in full and will fall off this March I believe. I want to buy a house and to be considered a productive member of society. What do I need to do to get this score up?

How is your UTIL across the tradelines that you have? Try and get a PFD for the medical collection and the judgment that falls off should help as well.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.