cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating process .... /sigh (WF and Sallie)

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Frustrating process .... /sigh (WF and Sallie)

Got another denial letter for a GW letter.  Today was Sallie Mae's turn to say no.  It took them 6 days to say they wouldn't remove accurate information.  Blah, blah, blah.  Anyone have some good contacts for them that they can PM me?  WF well after talking to two reps who both "diligently" looked into the matter, they both stated that I wouldn't have a statement until 7/18/12.  When I got online last night and did some online banking to setup text alerts I noticed that my account said I had a bill due by 7/12/12.  Turns out that I did have a statement generated.  The two customer reps apparently didn't know what they were talking about.  The bill was for my 15.95 haircut and my CL was noted as 107 (I noticed that my electric bill that I charged to card deducted from limit but was still pending). 

Only good news is that I went online and paid the 15.95 from my other WF account.  Hopefully, WF will report this month!  If they report would it show as full month? Is my util based on my balance/max CL or is it my current CL/max CL?

Thanks,

Duncan 

-trying to keep the faith!

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.