Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full time job

tag
wildbillcody
Regular Contributor

Full time job

Rebuilding your credit is a full time job it seems like, anybody else feel this way?
Lender pulled fico scores 4-11-2013
Equifax 670, Exp 673, TU 672
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Re: Full time job

Yes indeed especialy After you mess it up nothing but a headache because then you gotta have patience
CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 2 of 9
trix_r_4_kids
Regular Contributor

I find, like anything in life, you get out of it what you put into it.

I used to post my scores here. However, I'm prone to motion sickness and the ups and downs were nauseating.
Message 3 of 9
wildbillcody
Regular Contributor

And I have no patience at all. I get tired of fighting the credit repair fight but I can't give up.
Lender pulled fico scores 4-11-2013
Equifax 670, Exp 673, TU 672
Message 4 of 9
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

Jack Daniels helps. Just sayin.

Message 5 of 9
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Lol ill become a alcoholic then lol ... Patience isn't my greatest thing either ugh im on here every night until nearly 12 trying to figure quickies to get my score up lol im so desperate i was thinking of asking a person at my job with good credit to AU me lmao like that will happen
CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 6 of 9
kjel
Established Contributor

There's no fast way. It takes a lot of time and effort, the days that seem like it's one step forward, two steps backwards I just have to remind myself what the land of good credit looks like and what it will enable me to do for my family. Little by little we will all get there.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 7 of 9
BadCredit706

@kjel wrote:

There's no fast way. It takes a lot of time and effort, the days that seem like it's one step forward, two steps backwards I just have to remind myself what the land of good credit looks like and what it will enable me to do for my family. Little by little we will all get there.

THIS! I have to remind myself when I fork that hard earned money over because I created it myself in the first place so no one should help me except myself. 

Starting Score: 527 12/16/2012
Current Score: 527
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 9
DaBears
Senior Contributor

@Crossdivided wrote:

Jack Daniels helps. Just sayin.

Last time I had old Jack out I forgot I left some in a shot glass, my cat drank some and I woke up with I think was liquid poop sprayed on my walls. Didn't quite make it to the litter box. Or another theory, my can't simply puked all over the place she did eat that night....Hard to tell when it looks the same coming from both ends. I dunno!!!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.