Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GC Services Limited

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GC Services Limited

I get periodic letters from GC Services Limited demanding I pay $321.00 to them for an unspecified Superior Court of CA Ventura County matter.

• I called the Court directly; they have no record of any case/judgement against me.
  • My DMV record is totally clear.
  • I called GC previously and asked for proof of the matter and they couldn't find anything.
  • There's nothing on my CR about any of this.

Yet the letters keep coming. I've sent a demand for verification by certified mail today. But, since there's nothing on my CR about this, do I care? Has anyone dealt with GC Services Limited before?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GC Services Limited

@Anonymous wrote:

I get periodic letters from GC Services Limited demanding I pay $321.00 to them for an unspecified Superior Court of CA Ventura County matter.

• I called the Court directly; they have no record of any case/judgement against me.
  • My DMV record is totally clear.
  • I called GC previously and asked for proof of the matter and they couldn't find anything.
  • There's nothing on my CR about any of this.

Yet the letters keep coming. I've sent a demand for verification by certified mail today. But, since there's nothing on my CR about this, do I care? Has anyone dealt with GC Services Limited before?

Ya I toyed with them in 1996 over a legit matter. Since you have contacted the court and they have no record of anything if the DV comes back verified just send them a FOAD letter and be done with them.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.