Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GC Services moved from report

tag
Kimberly68
Regular Contributor

GC Services moved from report

As I question how to proceed with the above mentioned creditor I log into my account and see that it is removed from my equifax but not my Transunion.  Have anyone expereinced this?  If so, how did you address it?  Dont want to wake up sleeping dogs.  I was going to pay for delete but it appears to be deleting on its own

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: GC Services moved from report

Removal from your credit report comes in two flavors.

First is actual reporting of deletion by the creditor/debt collector.  That is voluntary, and can be limited to only one CRA.

Second is credit report exclusion by the CRA.  There can be a few months difference in exclusion dates between CRAs, but they should be close, and exclusion by one is usually followed within a few months by exclusion by the others.

Was the account at or near a credit report exclusion date?

Message 2 of 7
Kimberly68
Regular Contributor

this was a DISH account still reporting on TU     Collections Accounts Removed

Since your last update on Jun 15, 2016, 1 collections account has been removed from your credit report.

Account Type Removed Status Reported By
G C SERVICESCollectionsRemovedEquifax
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kimberly68 wrote:
this was a DISH account still reporting on TU     Collections Accounts Removed

Since your last update on Jun 15, 2016, 1 collections account has been removed from your credit report.

Account Type Removed Status Reported By
G C SERVICESCollectionsRemovedEquifax

My geuss would be that Dish is moving it to a new CA. Wait a few weeks to see if it drops from TU as well. Watch for a dunning notice from a different CA. If either happens call Dish or the CA and pay it quickly.

Message 4 of 7
Kimberly68
Regular Contributor

thanks

Message 5 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

If that does happen, if you pay it quickly as suggested, this may prevent it from showing back up on your report.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 7
Kimberly68
Regular Contributor

Ok Norman you're correct. I just received a notice to settle the account from another company I'm calling Monday to do this asap. So, may I dispute GC Services since they no longer have the account.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.