Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GCB Acceptance car loan not reporting to TU

tag
MaryJane197
Regular Contributor

GCB Acceptance car loan not reporting to TU

I am a bit bummed that my car loan isnt going to report to TU. Ive had my new car for almost a year now. I didnt really pay attention when I get it financed to if it reported to all 3 credit bureaus. I was just worried about getting it financed. But i talked to them today. They only report to Equifax and Equifax updates Experian, which Ive never heard of that. But my loan officer said TU is pretty much a thing of the past and noone besides a few CCs report to them anymore. So theres not much I can do with nothing reporting to them except all my bad debt. I have four medical bills and two small bills on TU. I am about to pay off the two small bills but the medical ones will have to wait.
07/14/20:-TransUnion: 528 / Equifax: 521, / Experian: 666
Filed BK 01/24/2020
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GCB Acceptance car loan not reporting to TU

@MaryJane197 wrote:
I am a bit bummed that my car loan isnt going to report to TU. Ive had my new car for almost a year now. I didnt really pay attention when I get it financed to if it reported to all 3 credit bureaus. I was just worried about getting it financed. But i talked to them today. They only report to Equifax and Equifax updates Experian, which Ive never heard of that. But my loan officer said TU is pretty much a thing of the past and noone besides a few CCs report to them anymore. So theres not much I can do with nothing reporting to them except all my bad debt. I have four medical bills and two small bills on TU. I am about to pay off the two small bills but the medical ones will have to wait.

Comments like that on TU are unwarranted that is not true, all my cards report to TU and that includes some with prime banks. For the medical bills Google the HIPAA Process when you are ready to tackle them on the small bills try calling the OC ask them to recall the collection and settle directly with them. Good luck :Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.