Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Bank GW Contact Anyone?????

tag
mrfulloluv
Valued Member

GE Bank GW Contact Anyone?????

Hello Kings/Queens of resources-

I am also getting my fiancee in on this bandwagon of credit restoration. We just got her single Cap 1 LP (2008) wiped out thanks to an e-mail contact. I was also able to obtain success with HSBC for a single LP deletion from (2009).

Now we have on my fiancee's CR a SINGLE late payment from 9/2010. What makes this  more silly, is its for a $4 balance, and is the ONLY remaining blemish on her  otherwise perfect CR.

• Have any of you had GW success with GE Money/Bank?  
  • An e-mail contact is preferred, but I will go the snail mail route if absolutely necessary. (If they turn out be like FPSmiley Sad)
  • If so, can you please PM me? (I may have some contacts you could use in return)

Please help! Thanks in advance!

mrfulloluv

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
mrfulloluv
Valued Member

Re: GE Bank GW Contact Anyone?????

Bump

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone has a contact for GE Money, can you please PM me?

Thanks in advance!

Message 3 of 6
kaos71
Established Member

the Re: GE Bank GW Contact Anyone?????

Id appreciate the email address too if at all possible.

Thanks!

Starting Score: EX 527 EQ 575 TU 495 4-1-11
Current Score: EX ? EQ 659 TU 596 5-28-11
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 6
treefrogger
New Contributor

I once had success with GW from GE just by using the Contact Us secure email section on the account page.  They even refunded the late fee, but contact was made within a month or two of the issue.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone had any luck with GE with the GW's? I would love an address or email for them. If you are able to help, please PM me.

Thank you!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.