Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE: Not sure what worked.

tag
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

GE: Not sure what worked.

I took a break from sending GWs to GE after denials to my snail mail and email letters about a month ago.  Today, I checked my credit reports through USAA monitoring and noticed that GE had disappeared from EQ and EX.  Still lingering on TU but they're always the slowest of the bunch.  I even pulled EQ here to double check and it is definitely gone.  So, someone at GE must have been feeling lovely! Smiley Very Happy  Nice little surprise after I was feeling discouraged from those denials!

I just sent my GW to the address on my reports and the general email, gecares at ge.com.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
journey258
Frequent Contributor

Re: GE: Not sure what worked.

Yay for you! Deletions are great! I wish I'd made the decision to take control of this stuff 10 years ago. Better late than never. 

Current Score:652 EQ (Beacon 5.0), 647 EX, 647 EQ, 693 TU (USAA CMS), 684 TU (Walmart)
Goal Score:700 across the board

My Wallet: NFCU cashRewards Sig ($14k); Chase SW RR Sig ($6); USAA Cash Rewards MC ($2k); USAA Plat MC ($2k); USAA AMEX ($2k) GE/JC Penney ($4.4k); Chase Freedom ($1.5k); GE/Lowes ($1.8k); GE/Amazon ($1.7k); GE/Walmart ($5k); Cap 1 ($1k); Comenity/LB ($1K); Dillards AMEX ($2.1k)
Message 2 of 4
2NE1
Established Contributor

Smiley Surprised!!!

Congrats! Smiley Happy

I'm still waiting for a miracle! Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 4
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

Thanks!  Patience really does pay off in this business.  And I always want to go back in time and start fixing my credit early but better late than never.  I'm not in a mortgage loan crunch, so at least I'm doing it NOW so I can buy a house in a couple years.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.