Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GECRB/Amazon Advice

tag
gambleforlove04
Established Member

GECRB/Amazon Advice

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post. I have been lurking on here for a while and have recently started working on my journey to correcting my past mistakes. I am just in awe of how helpful and supportive this forum is. I am hoping that I could get some advice/contact information for the below account. It seems to have a combination of situations I have read about on this forum.

The below info is for GECRB/Amazon account. It still has a balance, they are still reporting, the status is CO as BD on my EQ and TU and on my EX the status is "Account charged off. $590 written off. $113 past due as of Jun 2012." Should I send them a letter requesting they pull it back from charge off for a pay in full for the $113 or should I send them a PFD? Does anyone have a good contact for GECRB? There are two different PO Box addresses on two different CRs one in TX and this one in FL. I plan on sending letters to both of those boxes but if someone has contact info that actually worked for them I would greatly appreciate it.

From TU & EQ

Charge Account

Gecrb/Amazon Plcc

Status as of June 2012

Date opened [?] Jan 2009

Date of last activity [?] Mar 2010

Date closed [?] June 2009

Loan type [?] charge account

Charge   Account

Credit limit [?] 550

Largest past balance [?] 393

Revolving   Account

Individual   Account

Department   / Variety and Other Retail

Descriptions [?]

• Unpaid balance charged off

Contact Information [?] Po Box 965005 Orlando, FL 32896 (866) 634-8379

Balance [?] Current Status [?] Past Due Amount [?]

$113

Charged   off as bad debt

$113

Starting Score (6/27/2012): TU:543 EQ:501 EX:535
Current Score (7/22/2015): TU:615 EQ:585 EX:606
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.