Regular Contributor
jmack711

GECRB Contact

Hello all! Does anyone have a good contact for someone at GECRB? I'm trying to get a late from 2009 removed on my mother's JCP account. It is several years old, however I still feel it is impacting her otherwise good credit. One report doesn't have this late and is scored at 784 and the other report that does have this late shows a score of 648. So I wanna help her get this cleared up if at all possible. Thanks so much for your help!!

Established Contributor
bahbahd

Re: GECRB Contact

Is the late a major derogatory of 90 days or more? If it is not, it's just a 30 or 60 days late remark, then it is not _significantly_ hurting her scores after it is two years old.

Regular Contributor
jmack711

The MyFico showed the late payments as one of the issues hurting her score. One was 30 and the other 60. She is elderly and has suffered multiple strokes so sometimes she does forget things but I have set all her bills up for automatic payments in order to avoid this in the future.
Established Contributor
bahbahd

Contact jcp credit services  --- info is from here:  https://www.jcpcreditcard.com/JCPenney/occ-faqs.html#contact

by phone:

For U.S. cardholders, call 1-800-527-4403 for internet support (or 011-800-527-4403 for residents of Mexico) and 1-800-542-0800 for general inquiries, during the following hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 12:00 am eastern time
Saturday - Sunday 9:00 am - 12:00 am eastern time

by mail send written inquiries to: 

jcp credit services
customer service C/O GECRB
P.O. Box 965009
Orlando, FL 32896-5009

online:

to log-in to the jcpenney online credit center for the following: https://www.jcpcreditcard.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=jcpenney&accountType=g... 

• Notify us of a payment you recently sent or will soon send.
  • Request an additional card.
  • Request a statement.
  • View purchase details.
  • Make a payment.
  • Request a replacement card.
  • Update your personal account information.
  • Download your account activity.
  • Record your privacy preference.

to send us a secure message about your account. https://www.jcpcreditcard.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=jcpenney&accountType=g...

Valued Member
rd2rebuilding

You could also contact GECRB CEO of retail consumer finance. I shot her an e-mail yesterday and received an immediate response that she was forwarding my e-mail to the escalated department. Someone called me a few minutes later letting me know that he would look into getting a late removed from my CR, and would mail me a letter of the outcome for my records. Just google her name. The e-mail format for GE is firstname.lastname@ge.com

Regular Contributor
jmack711

Thank you all so very much!!
Contributor
Karnage146

Rd2rebuilding, can you pm me with the contact information please.
Established Contributor
bahbahd

The name(s) you want can be found here: http://www.gecapital.com/en/our-company/leadership.html

Contributor
Karnage146

Thank you!! Just to verify tho, it is the margaret lady correct.
Regular Contributor
jmack711

Yes it was Margaret. I have already received a call back and they are indeed going to remove the lates. Thanks again!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+