Contributor
Karnage146

Re: GECRB Contact

Omg congrats!! I wrote her a gw email, I HOPEEEEE I get the same results you did. Although, I am asking for a full deletion. I hope shes able to help me out!

Regular Contributor
jmack711

Thanks! It was amazing how fast the matter was resolved. I got an immediate email back and then a return call within the hour saying they would remove the lates as a one time courtesy. I hope things workout for you @Karnage146

mimi11

Searched all the boards for help with GECRB and came across this thread, anyway I sent an email to the Margaret lady and received a phone call in less than in hour from  the financial group with solutions to my problems.!!! Thanks a lot for this info!!!! 

Established Contributor
bahbahd

Would you mind sending me Margaret's email address in a PM please. I have successfully emailed GE before, but for some reasons I always get bounce backs when I try to email her. I either have the name or domain wrong.

Shinronn

Ditto for Margaret please.

Starting FAKO Score 10/2012: EXP 403, EQU 457, TU 472
Current FICO Score: EXP 666 9/13, EQU658 9/13, TU 671, 9/13
Goal FICO Score: 725

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
mimi11

PM sent to both... Good luck!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+