Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GECRB / Walmart GW Success!

tag
chicharitta
Established Member

GECRB / Walmart GW Success!

I just pulled my EX and EQ reports and the CO is gone! I'm so excited! Not only is this my first GW success it was also the account I wanted off the most. It was supposed to stay on until the end of 2015. Everything else with the exception of 2 30 day lates on my student loans is suppsed to fall off by August of next year. The hubby and I have recently gotten some cards and now we are gardening for at least another year so if we dont get anymore GW its not the end of the world.

For those who want to know how I did it.  I took a sample GW that I found online (sorry I dont remeber if it was from here or elsewhere) and I tweaked it. I pointed out that I

have had a GECRB account under the care credit name for 2 years now and have a perfect payment history. The only response I got was the dissapearance from my reports.

4-1-13 My FICO 633
Joined the Garden Club 04-08-13
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
solstice00
Regular Contributor

Re: GECRB / Walmart GW Success!

Excellent !

Congratulations!!!!!

Smiley Happy

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"
Message 2 of 3
NyaBuksh
Regular Contributor

Re: GECRB / Walmart GW Success!

Could I please pm the address you used?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.