Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GECRB account approvals

tag
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

GECRB account approvals

Got approved for 2 GECRB accounts in 2 weeks now. First one was Amazon store card and now today got approved for Paypal Smart Connect. Both are low limits of 400. Dont know how much I am going to use them and how useful they will be for me but atleast this will help me build credit more. I know my average credit limits are going down but will help my utilization percentage too.

Do anyone use Amazon store card or Paypal smart connect here? How good they are for CLI in future?

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

Re: GECRB account approvals

They rock for CLIs. Call the Credit Solutions number AFTER HOURS every 4th statement for request (in cell dont have the number on me sorry...I'll post it when home if noone else chimes in).

Grats btw!
Message 2 of 6
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Thanks. Post the number whenever you get a chance. 

Message 3 of 6
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approvals, GE will grow very fast,

a word of caution with GE, don't apply for too many in a short period of time,

there have been many post about going on a spree with GE and then having all

the accounts shut down.  Again congrats!!

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 4 of 6
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the advice. I am stopping my app spree now for an year till these accounts age. I have opened too many recent account after my baddies got removed. You can see my progress in signature for last 4/5 months.

Message 5 of 6
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@sghosh5 wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I am stopping my app spree now for an year till these accounts age. I have opened too many recent account after my baddies got removed. You can see my progress in signature for last 4/5 months.

WTG, best to let new accounts age along with the inquires, see ya in the garden!!!Smiley Happy

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.