Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GM Financial, GW?

tag
radfam
Frequent Contributor

GM Financial, GW?

I haven't seen much recent for goodwill with GM Financial on these boards.  This is what is reporting for me.  Paid Charge Off from GM, was not a repo.  Here are the lates on my printed EQ CR:  11/14 - 30d, 12/14 - 30d, 1/15 - 60d, 2/15 - 90d, 03/15 & 04/15 - CO.  Here is a screenshot from my EQ online just now.  What do I do with this?  Goodwill and hope for the best?  TU reports as "Account Paid in Full; was a Charge-off."

Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 11.33.14 AM.png

Fico 8 as of 03/09/2023:

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Re: GM Financial, GW?

I wrote a GW letter and it got to their legal department. I was unemplyed for six months and had several 30-day and a few 60-day lates. Caught up in February of this year and have remained current ever since. I was told that they report accurate information (duh! I wasn't saying it was inaccurate) and they wouldn't change it. So good luck. I should probably write them again and also write to Cap One as well. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 2 of 3
radfam
Frequent Contributor

Re: GM Financial, GW?

That is what i'm gathering from searches on Myfico on GM and Goodwill.  It appears that they never grant it.  I may try just for sake of knowing that I tried, but not holding my breath on it.  It will be Oct 2021 when that TL should fall off my report.  One of the downfalls if the Creditor does not grant goodwill I guess.  

Fico 8 as of 03/09/2023:

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.