Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GMAC-frustrated!!

tag
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

GMAC-frustrated!!

I am so frustrated with GMAC.  I have 2 late pays.  They are September and December.  CRA showing November and February.  I dispute and they correct but add under statement..."consumer dispute-customer disagrees"  WTH...they fixed it and I didn't disagree!  So I call the CRA and they say GMAC has added this statement and do I want to start another dispute?  Heck no!!! and make things crazier??  So I call GMAC and speak with a woman (this is not meant to be derogatory so please do not take it that way) who I think due to differences in language is not understanding my request.  I wanted them to remove the dispute statement.  So, I go on Experian to see if they corrected and what do I find but that they are now reporting lates as October and January and the statement is still there!!  Not even the same incorrect dates that we began with.  So, I have posted a letter on planetfeedback.  Has anyone had luck with GMAC and planetfeedback?  I am afraid to call customer service again for fear they may show my account as closed or a CO next!

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Re: GMAC-frustrated!!

Does anyone have a phone number for GMAC corporate office?  Customer Service refuses to give it out and I am beyond frustrated with my numerous attempts to clear this up.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GMAC-frustrated!!

do you have the email address for GMAC? If so can you private message me?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.