cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOODWILL SUCCESS! MIDWESTERN AUDIT! NOW DOES ANYONE HAVE DFCU GOODWILL CONTACT INFO??!!

tag
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

GOODWILL SUCCESS! MIDWESTERN AUDIT! NOW DOES ANYONE HAVE DFCU GOODWILL CONTACT INFO??!!

YAY! I got a letter in the mail today from Midwestern Audit Services, say they have agreed to delete and stop reporting to all 3 agencies!! I prob wont see any point increase in my scores, the account was an old collection, but just like seeing a clean report!

Now that darn DFCU- Dearborn Federal Credit Union sent me a letter saying that its not there standard practice and they would not agree to a goodwill deletion Smiley Sad and this one is the one hurting me the most, I need this one to disappear, I prob wont be able to get a car loan until it is gone. It is scheduled to come off next April I dont see why they can't just delete it now, I can't wait. My car is on its last leg, and I want a house before the end of the summer. I have already tried emailing the CEO Mod Cut , if I got the right email, I tried a bunch of different combos, and kept getting a failure email, then one seem to work. So hopefully he got it, he hasn't responded to it yet and its been a week Smiley Sad Now I need to try something else. I am just going to keep emailing someone different til they say yes, like there collection agency did to me until I agreed to pay lol!

So does anyone have a contact for them? its a long shot, since this bank is local to MI, but its worth a try!

Edited to remove a full name. Please don't post personal information in the public forums. You can exchange that via PM if you'd like.

MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Starting Score: TU-470 4/11/19, EQ-482 4/11/19, EX-486 4/11/19
Current Score: TU-507 7/18/19, EQ-517 7/18/19, EX-508 7/18/19
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

Re: GOODWILL SUCCESS! MIDWESTERN AUDIT! NOW DOES ANYONE HAVE DFCU GOODWILL CONTACT INFO??!!

Bump

Starting Score: TU-470 4/11/19, EQ-482 4/11/19, EX-486 4/11/19
Current Score: TU-507 7/18/19, EQ-517 7/18/19, EX-508 7/18/19
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.