Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRANT & WEBER CA

tag
wildbillcody
Regular Contributor

GRANT & WEBER CA

So I have paid a collection last August to Grant & weber in the amount of $423, I paid it on their payment website. I noticed that this collection wasn't being updated as "paid" so I called them in January and they said "oh we have no record of that payment but if you have proof then send it to us", so i did. I sent proof from my bank, in big bold letters my bank receipt says "paid to grant & weber", gives the date from back in August. I faxed it, mailed, mailed AGAIN and still can't get them to mark this on my CR as "paid". I reported them to the BBB but i doubt if that will help, they have lots of complaints against them already and nobody seems to be able to do anything about them. Any suggestions for dealing with this issue of the CA refusing to report accurate information? I am at the end of my rope with these people

Lender pulled fico scores 4-11-2013
Equifax 670, Exp 673, TU 672
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Re: GRANT & WEBER CA

When was it that you had sent them proof of payment?

My spouse had a medical collection through them. We did a PFD with them, have the agreement in writing, but it still hasnt removed and its been more than 30 days. I am thinking that I am going to give it a couple more weeks, then contact them again and be like whats going on.  I am trying to be patient because I have seen such drastic differences between the CRA's and their updating of the same accounts across the 3 of them.  

Message 2 of 3
wildbillcody
Regular Contributor

Re: GRANT & WEBER CA

I sent them the proof two months ago and just did it again a 3rd time. so they  have been reporting information on this account that is wrong since August, they are going way too far and they have had plenty of time to update. i did come up with an email for a person that works there. i haven't had the emailed returned that its a failure so if you want it just pm me.

Lender pulled fico scores 4-11-2013
Equifax 670, Exp 673, TU 672
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.