cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRRRR AFNI / AFFILIATED GROUP / ACS COLL.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GRRRR AFNI / AFFILIATED GROUP / ACS COLL.

DH & I have one particular CA that's reporting on all three of BOTH our CRs...  on ALL of his (pulled through myFICO), they are reporting as Affiliated Group all the same partial acct. #, but on mine (pulled through CCT) they're reporting as Affil. Grp., ACS - Coll. Dept. and AFNI these partial acct. #s match one another but not the acct. #s on DH reports...his reports have the last 4 digits of acct #s and my reports show first 3 digits of acct. #s.  The up side to that is...the last number on my reports matches the first number on his reports.

Is this a devious attempt to screw us or is it simply a matter of how they're listed with each company and how they list the account numbers through the different services?

I'm thinking that when I PFD them, I'll simply list EACH of them in the letter, so there's no room for "oh well, we missed that one" or any nonsense like that.

words of wisdom?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Hopelives2
Regular Contributor

Re: GRRRR AFNI / AFFILIATED GROUP / ACS COLL.

~ did not see post was from 2008 ~ my response irrelevant.  Sorry.

Message 2 of 3
ONEPICKYONE
New Contributor

Re: GRRRR AFNI / AFFILIATED GROUP / ACS COLL.

I just recently (today ) had success with emailing AFNI . They immediately agreed to delete TL off all 3 CRA reports. I emailed RECOVERYTEAM@AFNI.COM. Not sure if this will help Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.