Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW BUT NEED A LITTLE HELP

tag
cyberone28
Regular Contributor

GW BUT NEED A LITTLE HELP

i am getting ready to send GW letters to BOA but i cant see the last 4 numbers of my account on my credit report any suggestion how to get them?

Hey my credit is not that bad.. at least i got a couch with a 87% APR Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 462 Smiley Sad journey started on 3/29/2013
Current Score: EXP 715 Smiley Happy EQ 720 Smiley Happy TU 700 Barclaycard fico Smiley Happy
Goal Score: 700+ one day Smiley Happy update... 750+ across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GW BUT NEED A LITTLE HELP

If the acct is still open, you can find it on your statement. If you no longer have the acct, then certainly look on any older bills. Absent that, pull all 3 CRs. Back in my repair days I was able to lift all 16 numbers just off the CRs alone via splicing the info together. If all else fails call them or send them the GW with all the info you have (name, acct #, address known to them, etc.).

Message 2 of 3
cyberone28
Regular Contributor

Re: GW BUT NEED A LITTLE HELP

thanks i just sent them all the info i had including my SSN  hope it works, i sent it on email wish me luck

Hey my credit is not that bad.. at least i got a couch with a 87% APR Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 462 Smiley Sad journey started on 3/29/2013
Current Score: EXP 715 Smiley Happy EQ 720 Smiley Happy TU 700 Barclaycard fico Smiley Happy
Goal Score: 700+ one day Smiley Happy update... 750+ across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.