cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Email Addresses for GECRB/HSBC/Sherman?

tag
greenpang
Contributor

GW Email Addresses for GECRB/HSBC/Sherman?

I'm trying to get 3 C/Os from 2007 deleted (all were settled and report $0 balances):

GECRB/CareCredit

GECRB/IKEA

HSBC/BestBuy

I called the HSBC back-door number for Executive Resolutions, and I spoke with a girl there who was VERY helpful and friendly. She conversed as if she was on my side and would have been happy to delete the credit line, but when she researched my account, she found that it had been sold to Sherman and said I would need to contact them.

How does that work for where to send GW letters? HSBC/BestBuy is listed as the creditor on my reports, but if Sherman owns the account, are they able to get it deleted?

I have all of the addresses for where to send physical letters, but I also want to send emails. If you have any contacts, can you please PM me emails for GWs to GECRB and Sherman? I know Sherman is the same thing as Resurgent/LNVN, and I've emailed the basic contacts on the Sherman and Resurgent websites, but I don't know if that gets me anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

Credit Scores: FICOs: TU 721 | Plus FAKOs: EX 726, EQ 739, TU 735 | CK FAKOs: Transrisk 689, Vantage 790
My Wallet: Amex Green (NPSL) | Amex SPG (21.6K) | Citi ThankYou Preferred (10.5K) | Amex BCE (8K) | US Air Premier MC (9.5K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred (8.5K) | Chase Freedom (5K) | Barclays Arrival (5K) | Pier 1 (2.5K) | Express (0.8K) | Kohl's (0.5K)
DH's Wallet (AU): Amex PRG (NPSL) | Chase Sapphire Preferred (26.2K) | Amex Delta (22.5K) | Barclays Arrival (12.8K) | CareCredit (8K) | Amex BCE (7.5K) | Chase Freedom (7K) | Sears Citi (6K) | Victoria's Secret (1K)
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.