Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Email Addresses

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW Email Addresses

I have a few CO's and late payments that I am hoping to get deleted. All of these accts are paid.  I am in the process of looking for a home and need to improve my credit score. I am hoping to send a few GW letters and see what happens.  Does anyone have any email address contact info or mailing info?

The banks/creditors I am looking for are as follows:

Chase

Citibank

HSBC

GE Money Bank

World Financial Bank - Victoria Secret Acct.

Arrow Financial

Cach LLC

Midland Credit Mgmt

Cap One/Kohls

Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
somotao
Frequent Contributor

Re: GW Email Addresses

I would recommend you search through the forums for the individual banks and/or collection agencies and you should find someone which will be able to provide you the contact information. I have sent you a PM for Chase as I believe it is against the rules to post contact information directly into the forum.

Starting Score: 500s
Current Score: EQ: 708myFICO(7/15/17), TU: 721myFICO(7/15/17), EX: 701myFICO(7/15/17)
Goal Score: 750

Wallet: Discover IT $50300, Capital One Platinum $17000, Barclays Rewards $6700, Walmart $6000, Amazon Store Card $6000 Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000, Chase Sapphire Reserve $10000, Bank of America Cash Rewards $500. BestBuy $10000
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Arrow Financial Services 5996 W TOUHY AVE NILES, IL 60714 (800) 279-0224
Message 3 of 4
Fleurdelis28
New Contributor

Check your PM. I sent you one for MCM. Good luck!

Starting Score: 538
Current Score: 555
Goal Score: 675

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.