Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW First Premier Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW First Premier Bank

Hi Friends,

First, can you help me with FP. I have many late pays from FP and need some "GW"

Second, I want to thank everyone from this board. It has been twelve months since I started on this journey and it is almost complete.

I have no outstanding credit card debt, had almost all negative accounts removed (started with 15 on 1/3/2011). I have two more that will be off by Dec 31 and the only negatives left on my report will be late pay to FP and Santander.

This board really is a community.

Thanks to each person who provided advice and guidance along the way.

John

Message 21 of 208
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

Sent

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Message 22 of 208
Holly1221
Regular Contributor

Can I also get the info?  I have a 30 day late with them and it's my only late in 5 yrs.  THANKS!!

12/27/11: EQ 618 / TU 621 / EX 643 (lender pull for CLOSING!)
MYFICO: EQ 618 / TU 610 on 12-07-11
MyFico EQ: 603 on 12-01-11
Current: 594 EQ/ 616 EX/ 599 TU (lender pulls 11-28-11)
Previous: 555 EQ/ 552 EX/ 573 TU (lender pulls 10-28-11)
GOAL: NEW HOUSE ...GOT IT ON 01/27/12
2012 GOAL: 750
Message 23 of 208
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

I have gotten alot of PM's about the letter I am using and I don't mind the messages Smiley Happy

but to share it with everyone I am posting a copy of it here:

First Premier Bank
Account# XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing to you today regarding my First Premier Bank Credit Card  account which I had while I was a student at Pfeiffer University in 2008. The purpose of my correspondence is to see if you would be willing to make a "goodwill" adjustment on the reporting of this account to the three credit agencies.

During the time period this account was established I had was very happy with the service, I was however not the ideal customer and made mistakes with my handling of the account. I should have kept better records regarding the account and I take full responsibility. I became aware of the unpaid balance when I got a copy of my credit report in November of 2011.

I know that payment was my responsibility and I am not attempting to justify this breach of credit card user agreement, I was however hoping you might review the circumstances under which this non-payment occurred and consider removing the negative trade line associated with this account from my three credit reports.

As soon as I became aware of the balance I contacted First Premier Bank to pay in full but learned that you no longer owned the account. I provide this not to justify why the account was unpaid, but rather to show that the issue with First Premier Bank is not a good indicator of my actual credit worthiness. I hope that First Premier Bank is willing to work with me on erasing this mark from my credit reports.

I am simply asking First Premier Bank for a courtesy gesture of goodwill in having the credit bureaus remove this account from my report. I do recognize that this request is unique and that it may not be your normal policy. Please consider that the Fair Credit Reporting Act does not demand that all accounts be reported, only that any account that is reported be reported accurately. Therefore, a company does have legal discretion and permission to remove any account it chooses from the credit report. I'm hoping that you will do that in my case for this account.

Your kind consideration in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Message 24 of 208
wynter1126
Established Member

May I get the contact info to gw first premier bank please?

Starting Score: 450
Current Score: 600
Goal Score: 675

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 25 of 208
Helpmeraiseit
Valued Member

may you so kindly send the first premier info for me too....Thanks

Message 26 of 208
Scope27
Regular Contributor

Can someone please pm me the address as well. FP is one of my last two derogs to GW. Thanks in advance.
Message 27 of 208
Anonymous
Not applicable

May I get the contact info to gw first premier bank please?

Message 28 of 208
spunkygurl82102
Established Member

May I also get the contact information for First Premier? Thanks-a-bunch, in advance! Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 208
ripper998
New Contributor

Can I get the contact as well.

Message 30 of 208
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.