Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW First Premier Bank

tag
Jcreditmeister
Valued Member

Re: GW First Premier Bank

Hello,

I would like to be PM'd the information as well... thanks!

Message 141 of 208
Lasardo
Established Contributor

Would love contact info if someone could pass along, I know it is annoying but would love to ask for reconsideration for CLI
CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
Message 142 of 208
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please send me the email addresses for First Premier?  Thanks so much!

Message 143 of 208
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone had any luck after writing/email them.??

I have nothing but bad luck. they even send me a letter stating they will not answer any more letters from me and to not contact them.

I will let mine died out, they were charge on in 2008

Message 144 of 208
traveler2005
Established Contributor

I haven't seen any GW given by first premier. I sent GW emails every day to probably 25 people, and was sent letter stating that I was not to contact them any further or I would be sue'd for harassment.   LOL   mine is from 2007 so I doubt that it has much affect on my score now.   I do have a different open account with them that I plan on closing here very soon.

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 145 of 208
Unoriginalnj
Regular Contributor

Bump. Has anyone actually gotten anywhere with first premier? Have you tried an alternative route to fixing a negative first premier account that you've had success with? Maybe post it here to help those who've had no luck with them. So far this thread is just people asking for good will contacts - maybe time to move on....?
Message 146 of 208
Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid two accounts at a reduced fee and lexington law credit was able so far in a 3monthfew period had them removed from 2 /3 credit b.i have one more account they are bothering with with reduced payments but do not show up on any reports so i ignor them i have went from a 520reduced average to a fico today at 622.
Message 147 of 208
jkwheaton78
Regular Contributor

Hello - I was wondering if someone could send me the email address also.   I have tried calling them several times but they tell me they don't own the debt any longer and won't give me any more information.  There is no collection agency listed on my CR for them. 

I appreciate the help!  Thanks!

Starting Score: 553
Current Score: 710
Goal Score: 659

8/18/2012 Lender Pull:
EX:659
EQ: 553
TU: 520
Goal: 659
Message 148 of 208
pghfangirl04
Valued Member

I honestly don't think that the person who had this magical contact information has it, visits the boards anymore or is willing to pass it on.  Maybe this thread should be closed?  I tried emailing the only email I could find in my research for First Premier Bank contacts and I just got the infamous letter from Julie Gilson that they are required to report accurately and as per the card agreement they can't make changes and blah blah blah.  At this point I'm not sure if it is even possible to GW FPB. I have been a stellar customer to them but I have a couple of lates from 2009  and they won't remove them.  I even went as far as kissing their butts about how great the card is that they help people and a whole lot of other BS but apparently it didn't help lol.

Starting Score: 6/27/2012: TU-543 EQ-501 EX-535(Quizzle)
Current Score: 12/18/12: TU-571 EQ-547 EX-555(PSECU)
Goal Score: 630 by March

Message 149 of 208
turts14
Regular Contributor

I agree, I sent them emails, phone calls and many letters only to recive a letter stating they would file for harrassment if I kept attempting to contact them.  This looks like a dead end uless I am missing something

Message 150 of 208
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.