Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW First Premier Bank

tag
Unoriginalnj
Regular Contributor

Re: GW First Premier Bank

I have a thought on how to deal with them but don't know if anyone's willing to try (first premier is on my list but I'm not at the point of dealing with them yet). My thoughts are:

Email or write first premier and offer that in exchange for payment in full they will:
-reopen old charged off account at their most current terms
-not perform a hard inquiry during the process
-remove negative information from the account including all late payments and change status to "pays as agrees" for all cra's to which they report
-do not merely close the old account and open a new one; but simply reopen and update the old account

That's my plan that I plan on using early 2013. Anyone wanna give it a go? It's a win for them and the consumer and it's one of they only options for first premier since they won't respond to any type of good will inquiries.
Message 151 of 208
jstrong
Established Member

Yay!!!!success with Gw for 30 day late!!!!
Message 152 of 208
pghfangirl04
Valued Member

@jstrong wrote:
Yay!!!!success with Gw for 30 day late!!!!

No way! How did you do it?  I have been GW them for some lates and had no success.  I have emailed everyone.  Please PM me? I am so close to giving up.

Starting Score: 6/27/2012: TU-543 EQ-501 EX-535(Quizzle)
Current Score: 12/18/12: TU-571 EQ-547 EX-555(PSECU)
Goal Score: 630 by March

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 153 of 208
RocketChick
New Contributor

OH WOWWWWW!! Congrats on that!! Could you PM me the contact  information that you used? Ive been sending emails and letters and got no response so far......Smiley Sad

Message 154 of 208
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jstrong- wow!! That's so awesome! Congrats!!!! I've just started sending GWs to them. It seems that not many people have had luck with them. Would you mind PMing me some advice or contacts? Thanks in advance!
Message 155 of 208
Anonymous
Not applicable

PM me if you need the contacts I have, then post your results on this forum. I havent had any luck with them however I wil continue next year after I close on my first home.

Message 156 of 208
Anonymous
Not applicable

I emailed the GW letter to all of the contacts.  Today I received a response that said they do not change accurate information and that they will not delete negative information from a credit report in exchange for payment.  Smiley Sad

Looking for advice on what to do next.....

Message 157 of 208
Cher6476
Established Member

Would you mind sending me that info as well? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
Message 158 of 208
pghfangirl04
Valued Member

FYI . . . I have emailed all the people on the contacts that were given out and just to let anyone else know who visits this topic that they did not work for me.  I was contacting them because I still have and use their credit card and I pay my bill on time every month.  I had some past lates with them and had emailed and mailed letters to these contacts and to the pres and ceo I recieved two letters from Julie Gilson (whom I NEVER emailed or sent a letter to).  I received the second letter yesterday and in it she said she was not going to fix the account and any further contact from me will go unanswered Smiley Sad.  I hope other have luck but I don't think these particular contacts are going to help.

Starting Score: 6/27/2012: TU-543 EQ-501 EX-535(Quizzle)
Current Score: 12/18/12: TU-571 EQ-547 EX-555(PSECU)
Goal Score: 630 by March

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 159 of 208
CadillacMack
Valued Member

Can I someone please email me this info too please.

Thanks

Cadillac Mack

Message 160 of 208
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.