cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW First Premier Bank

tag
shina39046

Re: GW First Premier Bank

Could you please pm me the contact info and email addresses for Premier Bank? Thanks!

Message 81 of 208
dsjr2006

Please PM me too. Thanks!!

Starting Score: 496
Current Score: 526
Goal Score: 640

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 82 of 208
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just email everybody starting from the first post, just wanted to give back to the community. Please post here if you had any luck and what was your issue and GW letter like.

I havent got a responce other than snail mail from M. Wilson Smiley Sad

Good luck to everyone,

Message 83 of 208
nursev
Valued Member

Can you PM me the contact information as well please?  Thank you!!

EQ 644 - myFiCO 6/11/13
TU 679 WalMart 6/5/13
TU 690 Merrick 5/15/13
Message 84 of 208
Anonymous
Not applicable

PM sent to everyone above this post, I'm not sure if I can post a link to another site here. Moderator its this ok.??

I seen jigsaw mention before here, what I did was sign in , look up the company and then click on the location tab to see mailing address linked to the company.

I saw many for First Premier, the one from the credit reports for me always gets a letter from you know who saying they cannot modified or remove accurated info.

You can pay for email address but that seems expensive so snail seems good.

Please post here if you had any luck with your letters/email to give us some hope dealing with this company.

Planet Feedback might be good too.

Message 85 of 208
spunkygurl82102
Established Member

Message 86 of 208
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah it was a lot of PMs to send but worth it.

I hope someone out there has a GW contact for Citi bank /Homedepot and Paypal Extras

Message 87 of 208
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I have news to report regarding First Premier....after emailing....calling....emailing and then filing complaints with the FTC and BBB my tradeline has mysteriously vanished from all 3 reports. I will say don't give up when dealing with them. It took me almost 4 months and 11 letters from you know who at First Premier to finally get this done.

Message 88 of 208
Anonymous
Not applicable

bkneveragain can you tell me what you did as far as BBB and FTC, I had a few lates on two accounts from 2007/2008 which are closed and settled.

I'm just curious. PM if you can.

Message 89 of 208
traveler2005
Established Contributor

bkneveragain, could you pm me how you used the BBB and FTC, I have a paid charge off that I would like to get deleted. I have also received a couple of letters from you know who

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 90 of 208
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.