Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Late Removal Advice Needed -Self Lender

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW Late Removal Advice Needed -Self Lender

So, I screwed up and paid Self Lender late one time for me and one time for my husband.  I had left my job and we were waiting on his job to start paying him.  No matter why it happened, it did, and now our scores have dropped 75 points each.

My husband sent a GW letter to SL, no response, no removal.   We e-mailed the CEO, got no response.  I called, they said they don't do that.  This is the only late payment on either of our reports, so I really want them gone.

Any suggestions, experience, advice?  I know this was stupid - I used a credit building technique and screwed it up.  Just please, help?

*thank you, awesome myFICO gods*

7 REPLIES 7
HiiiPoWeR
Regular Contributor

Re: GW Late Removal Advice Needed -Self Lender

The CEO of Self Lender visits the forum from time to time. He might see your post and respond or you could message him on here. 

Message 2 of 8
HiiiPoWeR
Regular Contributor

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!  Definately worth a shot.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just an update:  I messaged the CEO, but he didn't respond.  

(Mod Edit on your comment as it was approaching flaming which violates our TOS and it isnt FSR, thanks for your understanding)

Message 5 of 8
HiiiPoWeR
Regular Contributor

Wow! Did you try messaging him on a public post?
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, it was a private post.  I didn't want to hijack another's post.

Message 7 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymouswrote:

Just an update:  I messaged the CEO, but he didn't even have the decency to respond.  

A lot of times requests for GW deletion do not work on a first try. Don't give up just because somebody did not respond to a single message, especially if this is your only negative.  Keep trying, you have nothing to lose. 

Here is a thread that might be of interest to you  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/The-Saturation-Technique-Best-GW-adjustment-odds/td-p/4727098

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.