Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Letter for Library CHARGE?

tag
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

GW Letter for Library CHARGE?

HI guys I have searched for examples for GW letters but haven't found one for a library collection I paid for $30.00 If you know of one or can send me a link of an example that would really help! Thanks.

Samsung mobile
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

Re: GW Letter for Library CHARGE?

Okay so would it be like this? Don't laugh please I am new to this GW letters. The library is called Lousacc library. I have no idea how to write this and would really appreciate the help. Tell me if IM missing something please thanks.

I have been an LOUSACC Library customer since 2009 and during that time, I have enjoyed my experience with company name greatly. I am writing to see if you would be willing to make a "goodwill" adjustment to your reporting to the three credit agencies. I have one late payment on the above referenced account that date back to 2012. Since that time I have been an exceptional customer returning books on time.

Because of my exceptional timeliness over the last 3 years, I would like you to consider removing the negative payment from my credit report. At the time of the late payments, I was in the process of changing jobs. I say that not to justify why the payments were late, but rather to show that the late payments are not a good indicator of my actual credit worthiness. I hope that company name is willing to work with me on erasing this mark from my credit reports.

I have been a very happy customer in the past and hope to continue a long relationship with LOUSACC Library. With today’s credit industry so competitive, I know how important it is to maintain good relationships with customers. LOUSACC Library has been exceptional in my book so far and I highly recommend this library to all my friends and relatives. I hope that you will deeply consider my request and prove once again, why LOUSACC Library is heads above the rest. I look forward to your reply.
Sincerely,
Samsung mobile
Message 3 of 6
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

I am just very confused about how Im suppose to write this GW letter.Smiley Sad

Samsung mobile
Message 4 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 5 of 6
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

Okay thanks i hope this will work.

Samsung mobile
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.