Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Letter help!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

GW Letter help!

Does anyone have a good letter for requesting LATES to be removed, would you mind PM with it?

Thank you so much 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
kbella
New Contributor

Re: GW Letter help!

Hi - - 

Start here

and

Here

for help on Goodwill letters.

TU-579 EX-551 EQ-562 as of 1/14/09 (ouch)
Message 2 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

thank you much!
Message 3 of 8
mymoneynow
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Does anyone have a good letter for requesting LATES to be removed, would you mind PM with it?

Thank you so much 

The gw letters found on the forums are great, especially if you want generic letters, but I have had success with personalizing my own to suit my situation.

I have a friend that works at Citi and she said they get the generic letters for gw all the time. The ones that catch the Supervisor's attention are the heartfelt letters. The more human element involved in the letter, the better chance of gw. Also, she stated do not make it too business-like, keep it human, and provide details to back up the late dates. (Make sure your dates, if included in letter, correspond with the human element you are connecting them to).   

New Contributor

Good to know as I have a few lates with Citi, and I think my first ones were a little to "generic".  This is where I wish I had good writing skills!
Message 5 of 8
kbella
New Contributor

Mymoneynow - - does your friend say if the company allows a certain number of "GW" letters, like a quota or minimum/maximum or anything?  Was just curious.
Message 6 of 8
mymoneynow
Regular Contributor

@kbella wrote:
Mymoneynow - - does your friend say if the company allows a certain number of "GW" letters, like a quota or minimum/maximum or anything?  Was just curious.

That has never been discussed with us. I will send her a text message in the morning, as it is 12:26AM here on East Coast. Then I will let you know. I have never heard of quotas on gw though.  

Regular Contributor

@kbella wrote:

FYI-She said no quotas or min/max.