Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Letters Success - RJM and AFNI

tag
QueenBeeOC
Regular Contributor

GW Letters Success - RJM and AFNI

Whoohoo!  Smiley Happy

Just got TWO responses that I am getting 2 baddies deleted from my credit report, one from AFNI and one from RJM. Emailed AFNI and faxed RJM, got responses from BOTH within 24 Hours!

Should be gone in 45-60 days. Has anyone seen baddies deleted sooner?

We are looking to get pre-approved for a home soon and this gives me hope I can get the other two deleted I have on my reports ASAP!

Southwest: $9k - Discover It $1,900 - Amazon $2,900 - CAP1 - $1,500 - QuickSilver (FKA Orchard) - $900 - J. Crew $1K - LOFT $1K - Nordstroms $1K - Amex BCE - $3,000
Scores: Credit Karma 687, Credit Sesame 660- EQ 643 - EX 665 (from Amex)- TQ 655 Lender Pull: 693

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor
Message 2 of 9
timeforrepair
Valued Member

Re: GW Letters Success - RJM and AFNI

QueenBee..Would you mind PM me that email for AFNI I have one with them and want to give that a try...Thanks

Message 3 of 9
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Congrats! Two deletions is reason to be thrilled.

Message 4 of 9
Cracka
Valued Member

Congrats! That's great progress! I'm waiting for my responses too.

Starting Score: 639
Current Score: 648 EQ, 664 TU
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 9
GetItTogether

Congrats Queen Bee, I was alos wondering if you could PM the AFNI contact info, I need to approach them about a baddie. 

Thanks!!

Message 6 of 9
GetTheFico
Regular Contributor

Can I get the AFNI info as well?
EQ: 780
EX: 767
TU: 779
Message 7 of 9
reckedhim
Frequent Contributor

I had a collection deleted in a couple of days and chase just deleted my TL and that took 3 days or less so it's definitely possible that you won't have to wait that 45-60 days.
Message 8 of 9
QueenBeeOC
Regular Contributor

The email is recoveryteam@afni.com

Other people on the forum have used this email as well.
Southwest: $9k - Discover It $1,900 - Amazon $2,900 - CAP1 - $1,500 - QuickSilver (FKA Orchard) - $900 - J. Crew $1K - LOFT $1K - Nordstroms $1K - Amex BCE - $3,000
Scores: Credit Karma 687, Credit Sesame 660- EQ 643 - EX 665 (from Amex)- TQ 655 Lender Pull: 693

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.