Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Letters and Inquiries~~ Sallie Mae Student Loan Late 30 60 90

tag
mnosal9
Regular Contributor

GW Letters and Inquiries~~ Sallie Mae Student Loan Late 30 60 90

So I am just posting on here that I spoke with a couple different people at Sallie Mae trying to get my late payments removed. One told me no the other one told me to actually write a letter what happened and a send a copy of my credit report where it shows late payment. So I did that yesterday and I also sent a letter to the CEO of JCPenney to see if theyll remove my 90 day late payment. Both late payments are over a year old so I will keep you updated to see what they respond. I tried a couple GW to Sallie Mae and got denied so Im trying again. Then I sent a couple letters to Capital One to prove that the inquries are mine if they dont have such proof to remove them off my credit reports. I was just curious to see what they would say. All i lose is stamp its worth a shot though. Smiley Happy

Starting: 6/2012 : EX: 485(FAKO) EQ: 490(FICO) Trans: 482(FAKO)
Current : 4/2014: EX: 650(FICO) EQ: 664 (FICO) Trans: 681 (FICO)

Cards: NPSL Amex Green (AU), $11500 Discover IT, $4000 Quicksilver One, $3500 Bank of America Travel Rewards,$3000 Amex BCE,$3000 Quicksilver One, $3000 AA, $2500 Sallie Mae MC, $5000 Citibank AA, $1500 Barclay, $1200 Macys
~Back to the Garden~

Goal Score: 700 Across!

Gardening til 8/2014!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GW Letters and Inquiries~~ Sallie Mae Student Loan Late 30 60 90

@mnosal9 wrote:

So I am just posting on here that I spoke with a couple different people at Sallie Mae trying to get my late payments removed. One told me no the other one told me to actually write a letter what happened and a send a copy of my credit report where it shows late payment. So I did that yesterday and I also sent a letter to the CEO of JCPenney to see if theyll remove my 90 day late payment. Both late payments are over a year old so I will keep you updated to see what they respond. I tried a couple GW to Sallie Mae and got denied so Im trying again. Then I sent a couple letters to Capital One to prove that the inquries are mine if they dont have such proof to remove them off my credit reports. I was just curious to see what they would say. All i lose is stamp its worth a shot though. Smiley Happy

Welcome! On JCP, mail the GW not to the CEO of JCP, but send it to GECRB who underwrites your JCP card. JCP doesn't provide credit and they outsource it to GECRB.

Message 2 of 3
mnosal9
Regular Contributor

Re: GW Letters and Inquiries~~ Sallie Mae Student Loan Late 30 60 90

Thank you I sent it out to them as well. Ill see when they all respond.

Starting: 6/2012 : EX: 485(FAKO) EQ: 490(FICO) Trans: 482(FAKO)
Current : 4/2014: EX: 650(FICO) EQ: 664 (FICO) Trans: 681 (FICO)

Cards: NPSL Amex Green (AU), $11500 Discover IT, $4000 Quicksilver One, $3500 Bank of America Travel Rewards,$3000 Amex BCE,$3000 Quicksilver One, $3000 AA, $2500 Sallie Mae MC, $5000 Citibank AA, $1500 Barclay, $1200 Macys
~Back to the Garden~

Goal Score: 700 Across!

Gardening til 8/2014!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.