Established Member
diocco

GW No Luck

[ Edited ]

On my 3rd round of GW letters without any success.Guess I have to start making phone calls if I don't hear anything in next couple weeks.

Capital One - They respond with the normal auto response.

Carmax Auto Finance - 3 30 day late payments over 4 years still on my reports. Paid in full a year early. No responses.

First National Bank of Omaha - Even though I worked with a Credit Counseling agency to pay them off I still have negative stuff on my report until next April. Credit Counseling agencies are garbage.  They do not respond to GW.

Happy Saint Patricks Day

Super Contributor
marty56

Re: GW No Luck

A CCCS cannot help you in a GW processs.  Only the OC can. CCCS have only one job - to lower your interest rates, if possible, and allow you to make a single payment to pay multiple creditors.  The OC does not hold the CCCS responsible for late/partial payments.  My only derog occured because of that.

09/12/2013 FICO: EQ: 772 EX:813 TU:752
Established Member
diocco

Re: GW No Luck

Yeah they try to lower your interest. They never got mine lowered. They say their independent but in reality they work for the credit card companies. Just saying I always mention CCCS in my GW letters, but FNBO never responds.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+