Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Question?

tag
meshon711
New Contributor

GW Question?

I am about to type up a lot of GW's and I wanted to know if I get a denial or no response do I keep on sending the same one to the same company or do I change the wording a little bit? Also, how long should I wait for a response before I send another one?

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: 595
Goal Score: 600 ALMOST THERE!!!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
chevyman
Contributor

Re: GW Question?

Sometimes with GWs u have to move up the exec ladder to get it approved
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh Meshon I am *such* a pro at denials Smiley Happy  My advice: keep sending.  Change wording around a bit so you don't seem like a form letter and reasearch various "executive customer service" or "executive contacts" via the 'ole Google - move it up the ladder so to speak..  I typically wait about 3 weeks, check my reports and if I don't see a change send out my next run.  Rinse, Repeat.  Keep at it.  Often times the mail is opened by people who are not authorized to make such decisions or who are busy or are simply having a bad day.  Try, try, try again. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
meshon711
New Contributor

Alrighty thanks for the advice!! I have a few that are tough to crack.... No one has seem to had success with First Premier but I'm going to try 

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: 595
Goal Score: 600 ALMOST THERE!!!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
MonkeyBelly
Regular Contributor

Try, try again! It just takes one YES to change everything!
Starting myFICOs 2013
TU:664 March --> 726 May 25
EQ: 687 on March 6 --> 772 May 25
USAA EX (FAKO): 701 March 27 --> 768 May 26
Original goal (720+ across the board) achieved!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.