Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW REJECTION...Any Suggestions?

tag
shane82388
Established Contributor

GW REJECTION...Any Suggestions?

this is probably about the millionth GW ive sent to them...I can only find one address and a FAX and get the same response every time. Any suggestions on how to get them to accept the GW letter?

Ilecs, sorry didnt even think about the name at the bottom. i think that should fix it...its basically just another canned response from them anyway.

1FBUSA GW LETTER

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GW REJECTION...Any Suggestions?

Hi OP, I'm sorry but I had to remove the letter copy for the reason mentioned above. Feel free to edit that name out too if you want to repost it. I didn't study the entire letter in great detail, so I'm assuming the name was the only personal item in there.

Never give up!

Is the address listed in that letter the EXACT same as the one(s) on your credit report(s)? If not, then there's another you can use.

Is the address listed in that letter and in your CRs the EXACT same as the one listed in the Contact Us section of their website? If not, there's another.

Is the address listed in the letter, your CRs, in their website the EXACT same as the one listed in the PRivacy Policy section of their website? If not, there's at least one more.

Are they a public company? If so, Is the address listed in the letter, the CRs, the Privacy Policy, and Contact Us the EXACT same as the one they use in their SEC filings? If not, there's another.

Are they a bank or does your or their state require them to register as a financial institution? If not, try those addresses. Your state should have a database online of this company and the contacts within.

Be sure to check out Spokeo and the Consumerist for more info. Try also planetfeedback.com.

They also listed a phone number. Give a friendly call. They also list a specific contact, write her and thank her for her time and request one last time through that specific address.

Finally, they have executives that run the company. Write only one or two and only do it once. Always worth a shot.

Message 2 of 4
focused1914
Regular Contributor

WHO ARE YOU SENDING GW'S LETTERS TO??   WHAT COMPANIES?

Message 3 of 4
Booner72
Senior Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Hi OP, I'm sorry but I had to remove the letter copy for the reason mentioned above. Feel free to edit that name out too if you want to repost it. I didn't study the entire letter in great detail, so I'm assuming the name was the only personal item in there.

Never give up!

Is the address listed in that letter the EXACT same as the one(s) on your credit report(s)? If not, then there's another you can use.

Is the address listed in that letter and in your CRs the EXACT same as the one listed in the Contact Us section of their website? If not, there's another.

Is the address listed in the letter, your CRs, in their website the EXACT same as the one listed in the PRivacy Policy section of their website? If not, there's at least one more.

Are they a public company? If so, Is the address listed in the letter, the CRs, the Privacy Policy, and Contact Us the EXACT same as the one they use in their SEC filings? If not, there's another.

Are they a bank or does your or their state require them to register as a financial institution? If not, try those addresses. Your state should have a database online of this company and the contacts within.

Be sure to check out Spokeo and the Consumerist for more info. Try also planetfeedback.com.

They also listed a phone number. Give a friendly call. They also list a specific contact, write her and thank her for her time and request one last time through that specific address.

Finally, they have executives that run the company. Write only one or two and only do it once. Always worth a shot.

THANK YOU llecs for the great ideas.  I was going to give up but now I have a bunch of new avenues to explore.   I really appreciate this info.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.