Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
william23
Regular Contributor

GW SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all about being confident and persistent!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what I got today in my email.

[Edited] 

Our Executive Office  has agreed to   have  Portfolio Recovery Associates removed from your credit file. The Universal Deletion Form, which has been submitted to the three major credit agencies today, is  attached. 

WoohooO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to edit your post to remove personal information but congratulations on the outcome.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: GW SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is...................Woo Hoo.gif                 Congrats to YOU!!!

Sent you a PM,Please read.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 6
william23
Regular Contributor

Also thanks! to annettecr325 she was there to help me out!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Glad to help! 

Message 4 of 6
tray
Valued Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy it's a good feeling when you have an derog account removed, portfolio did the same for me and you are right patient and persistance is the key, good luck with your scores.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please help me?

I have tried for the past two years to get portfolio to remove via gw and I continue to get the dreaded, we can't do that, we report accurate info, blah, blah blah...

Is there any hope other than allowing this to fall off in another few years? Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.