cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Success - Amex

tag
KungPaoSmurf

GW Success - Amex

Hi All, just wanted to share a success story with GW for Amex. I recently have begun the repair of my credit for couple of old baddies  with wonderful help of this forum. I had paid an old corporate credit card CO from Amex a few years ago, and thought it would stay on CRA's until late 2014. Enter the Fico Forums.  I put together a custom letter explaining the issues that occurred, steps I took to resolve it, and sent it off based on research and recommendations from the forums. I didn't hear a word for about 3 weeks, until this morning, I ran my monthly monitoring service this morning, and low and behold, GONE!  No more TL reporting. I'm amazed, shocked and pleased all at the same time. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that I have two TL with them for True Earnings Costco, and Platinum Card  running large amounts each month, and paid in full each month. Wonderful feeling, and helps build confidence on taking the next steps for 3 other baddies.

Thank you to all of you on here, for your help, guidance, and being trail blazers previously.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: GW Success - Amex

Congrats !!  That's great news Smiley Happy

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.