Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Success!! I think....

tag
tylaw13
Regular Contributor

GW Success!! I think....

Well i received fix it ticket in 2010 got it fixed had a cop sign off and mailed it in with the 25$ service fee or whatever they call. After that i forgot about it because i thought it was over with. Well apparently they never received the ticket and check, so they went ahead and sent the account to collections. AllianceOne was the collection agency inside the court house and once i received the letter from them that i owed 490$, after i pleaded my case and was turned away, i paid the 490$.

Well just about 6 months ago i bought a car and got a rediculous rate because i had a collection on my record. I got on this forum and became addicted of course. Now i want to refi my 16% auto loan and bring it to my CU. i have a better report now cause i have 4 CC's, Chase Freedom, Cap1 Platinum, Cap1 Cash Rewards, and a store card.

Now to the GW. I sent a whole bunch of emails to the email address i found from a user on here and sent an email everyday and got some letters back via snail mail saying that the account was factual and they cant do anything about it. In the meanwhile i disputed it with the credit bureaus. The last thing i did was ask AllianceOne for a receipt saying i had paid the account. Today i look at my experian credit tracker and the account is GONE! My score on there shot up (i know its not a fico, but still feels nice) Then i pulled my EQ and it wasnt on there either. The weird thing is i dont think i have ever seen it on EQ. i havent checked TU but i will next month. 

Anyways i really dont know what did it, but its gone. Hopefully its not a mistake and its not gonna reappear tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!

EQ FICO - 725 (9/11/13) TU FICO - 724 (6/27/13) EX FICO (6/30/13) 755 AMEX
Im my wallet - Cap1 Platinum MC(2000) Chase Freedom(1500) AMEX BCE (7000) Discover IT (8000) CSP (15000) Cal Coast CU (8000)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
icanimprove
Established Member

Re: GW Success!! I think....

Congrats! It looks as though your persistence has paid offSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.