Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Sucess First Federal Control and Capital Accounts

tag
lpayton
Regular Contributor

GW Sucess First Federal Control and Capital Accounts

Well, since LVNV just added two new collections reducing my score ALOT, and throwing me into a full blown depression, I figured I may as well try to get some other collections removed.  In a matter of an hour, I got 2 of my remaining 4 removed. 

The first one was from First Federal Control, they are very nice surprisingly, and the second was from Capital Accounts.  Before I hung up from both phone calls, I had the emails verifying removal in my inbox. 

With the removal of 2 accounts, and the drastic 70% reduction in my Utilization (missed statement date by 1 day, so full balance posted..oops) I think I should see a pretty nice increase (fingers crossed.)

Now, wish me luck with LVNV. Sigh.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: GW Sucess First Federal Control and Capital Accounts

First off - CONGRATZ!!!!

Second (For All)

Do you send the same GW letters?

I am about to send out my next round of GW letters, but - should i change the verbiage from the last round at all?

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.