Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Sucess but .............

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW Sucess but .............

I just had some good will sucess with a hsbc card that had 2 30 day late's.Both lates were removed, And now shows a perfect payment history. But i recieved no score change. Is this common or am i missing something? The card is a little over 3 yr's old now, does that make a diffrence?
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GW Sucess but .............

cartercorp wrote:

Im scared to tell ya my util is at 50+  So your probally right this time last year it was 0 because i only had the 1 hsbc card.

BTW i found a number to the office of the president at hsbc and thats how it happend. I pleaded my case and BAM gone as of yestarday

There's your answer, maybe.

Congrats again.

Message Edited by llecs on 11-15-2008 04:11 PM
Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

cartercorp wrote:
I just had some good will sucess with a hsbc card that had 2 30 day late's.Both lates were removed, And now shows a perfect payment history. But i recieved no score change. Is this common or am i missing something? The card is a little over 3 yr's old now, does that make a diffrence?

Congrats. How old were the lates? Do you have many baddies? And to check, this was a FICO score?

In general, the number of baddies you have now impact the amount of any increase you'd get when removed. Also the age of the baddies matter. They gradually diminish the impact as time goes by.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

IIecs

Thanks for the reply

The lates both were back to back jun07-and july07.I have a perfect file on EQ nothing bad.

EQ fico was 707 with the lates and today EQ fico 707 with the lates removed....

Message 3 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I don't know.

You gradually would have received an increase over the past yr or so, but you'd think you get at least 1 point back. Is it possible your utilization was higher after the lates were removed than before, so as to offset any increase? (grasping at staws).

BTW, Congrats on the lates. I hear that HSBC isn't too receptive on GWs.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im scared to tell ya my util is at 50+  So your probally right this time last year it was 0 because i only had the 1 hsbc card.

BTW i found a number to the office of the president at hsbc and thats how it happend. I pleaded my case and BAM gone as of yestarday

Message 5 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

cartercorp wrote:

There's your answer, maybe.

Congrats again.

Message Edited by llecs on 11-15-2008 04:11 PM
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Makes sense to me

Thanks

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.