Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW TARGET =SUCCESS

tag
madesomemistakes
Valued Member

GW TARGET =SUCCESS

Thank you to the My Fico family.  I never knew that writing a GW letter would really help.  Target took off all of my lates and I had a lot of them. 
Experian-770 Transunion-780 Equifax-780
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW TARGET =SUCCESS

Congrats on your success!  So that you may help others later down the road, please share the address you sent the letter and any contact info you may have. 
Message 2 of 9
DI
Super Contributor

Congrats!  Target reps are caring people.  They removed my lates years ago.  Recently they decrease my CL.  After that, I called and had them to decrease it more.  Its my oldest TL.
Message 3 of 9
jsgree02
Established Member

CONGRATS!!!  I also GW'd Target TNB a week ago regarding a Paid CO and the TL was removed from all 3 CR's.  The address I sent the GW to was:

P.O. BOX 673, Minneapolis, MN  55440-0673

I also sent them a GW Letter via Planet Feedback.  Not sure with GW worked but one of them did.

Message 4 of 9
aquatic1
Established Contributor

@jsgree02 wrote:

CONGRATS!!!  I also GW'd Target TNB a week ago regarding a Paid CO and the TL was removed from all 3 CR's.  The address I sent the GW to was:

P.O. BOX 673, Minneapolis, MN  55440-0673

I also sent them a GW Letter via Planet Feedback.  Not sure with GW worked but one of them did.

Congrats to both of you!  I have sent numerous PFB and emails to Target and what did I get.....they added 12 180's to my equifax account.  Now I guess its time for me to send the GW letters via snail mail!

Thanks for the address! 

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 9
madesomemistakes
Valued Member

I also sent it to the same address as the one above.  I did not address it to anyone specific.  That was my second GW that I had sent out to Target.  My account is still open but I had numerous 90 and 120 day lates.I
Message 6 of 9
RESSECUP
Regular Contributor

so did you see an increase in your credit score once they removed the lates?
Message 7 of 9
madesomemistakes
Valued Member

I saw a five point increase.  I still have a lot of other CC's with lates.  Im going to keep writing the GWs because every little score increase helps me get closer to my new home.

Message 8 of 9
RESSECUP
Regular Contributor

ok wow thats great, maybe i should write them as well. Good luck with the rest of it.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.