Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW TO CA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW TO CA

Anyone have any luck with or suggestions how to GW a CA?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW TO CA

Since it is a CA, I am going to assume you are trying to GW the removal of the entire account.

If you search on these forums many people have had success with GW'ing the removal of accounts from CA.

Is there a specific CA you are wanting to know about?

I would suggest typing in the name of the CA along with "GW" or "goodwill" in the search box and you should find something.

There are also example GW letters out there, but I think GW is best when written by each person, tailored to their specific situation.

Message 2 of 4
dondk
Valued Member

I did 4 of them...

1 removed

1 never responded

1 other never responded but today I see it went from no status to derog and it was PIF

1 actually updated my CR with another CA that was previsouly deleted!

For my DW, I took a different approach and disputed the information with the CRA, it was deleted but it took 29 days. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

dondk wrote:

I did 4 of them...

1 removed

1 never responded

1 other never responded but today I see it went from no status to derog and it was PIF

1 actually updated my CR with another CA that was previsouly deleted!

For my DW, I took a different approach and disputed the information with the CRA, it was deleted but it took 29 days. 

Since we are talking about sending GW letters, I am going to assume the information you disputed was accurate.

If so, please read the FICO Forums TOS, and Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines before posting further.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.