Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW TO LOAN COMPANY??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW TO LOAN COMPANY??

I have had an account with a loan company on & off for over 10 years now and I have some old accounts with them that are showing up as late payments. 

I have tried to send them a gw letter to show as paid as agreed or something but I have not been successful as of yet.  They say that they can't change the

way they are reporting.Is there anything else that I can do to get it updated so my score can go up? 

Any help is appreciated because I really need help with this one?

Thanks in advance!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: GW TO LOAN COMPANY??

Are these late payments recent?

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

No they are on old accounts that have been paid off & closed.

Message 3 of 4
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Are you wanting the loan co to remove late payments or change the way the TL reads?

Late payments should drop off  a CR at the 7yr mark from each individual late .

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.