Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW & Chexsystems

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW & Chexsystems

I have a bank that is reporting me to Chexsystems for an overdraft that I'm about to PIF. Anyone had success with GW letters to banks in order to be removed from Chexsystems?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: GW & Chexsystems

Who are you going to PIF the bank? Or does someone else have it?

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm about to PIF the CA that purchased the debt (RJM Acquisition). 
Message 3 of 4
ShowCredit
Frequent Contributor

Do a PDF.  RJM did the same thing to me and I did not send them any money until I had a letter saying they would delete once paid.  Get it in writing from them.  After coming to an agreement with them they conveniently sent me a letter saying they are waiting on my payment, I sent them a letter saying they forgot to send me a letter saying that once it was received they would delete the account.  They sent me a letter and I sent them a money order,  The next time I checked my CR it was gone and I was also removed from Chexsystem.

Get  a PDF in writing!!!

Starting Score: EQ-686 TU 703
Current Score: EQ-695 TU 713
Goal Score: EQ-800 TU 800

href="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=FC&thread.id=1">Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.