Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW and PFD letters, please advise

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW and PFD letters, please advise

I sent these letters out June 5th. Should I expect answers, even its a no? If I do or don't hear back,  do I resend letters, and if so, how often?

thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GW and PFD letters, please advise

@Anonymous wrote:

I sent these letters out June 5th. Should I expect answers, even its a no? If I do or don't hear back,  do I resend letters, and if so, how often?

thank you!

You may or may not hear anything. Its also possible that changes will be made without ever hearing from them. You need to check your reports one month after the mailing if you have not heard anything and send out another letter if nothing has changed. You may get a denial letter and another letter would be sent in 30 days asking for it again. You may be in it for the long haul and sometimes it can take years.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

After sending two GWs to Synchrony, I got back an letter which basically said "no". When this happens, should I continue to send letters or just let it go?
Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
After sending two GWs to Synchrony, I got back an letter which basically said "no". When this happens, should I continue to send letters or just let it go?

Continue at rate of 1 every other month minimum until you get what you are after

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.