Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW contacts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW contacts

Hello I'm looking for some GW email contacts for Credit One bank and First Premier, I have paid collection accounts for them but need them removed, can someone PM me if they have any? Thanks so much!!!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
dloza
Established Member

Re: GW contacts

First Premier is a tough one. I've been trying to get them to remove a charge off for a while now and no dice, but if you get a contact I would appreciate it if you share it. Credit One however is a different story, they just recently removed a charge-off from my account but the collection must be paid in full. They will not remove it if you paid a settlement. Also, my account was charged off in 2007 so they do want the account to be somewhat old before they remove it.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit one is an old account that was paid in full, it's supposed to drop off the end of the year but I'm hoping sooner! Did you just call them directly? Thanks
Message 3 of 7
dloza
Established Member

Yeah. I called, than they asked me to send in the letter from the collection company stating that it was paid in full. About 5 days later the account was no longer showing on any of my CR's

Message 4 of 7
sunshine24
New Contributor

I have one for Capital One. I'll PM you. I've had good luck with them. They reply to me and tell me NO, then they go ahead and take care of my request anyway. HA.

Starting Score: 608 EQ (FICO) 8/11/11
Current Score: 713 EQ (FICO) 2/14/13
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
rogersave
Regular Contributor

Would love the info for capital one. I PIF the account a year and a half ago and am actively trying to GW them. Thanks!

Equifax 712 transunion 693experian 673
Chase freedom 500 Chase United explorer 5000 Discover IT 13000 AMEX PRG npsl AMEX BCE 6000 CSP 12000.AMEX ED 15000 Citi Simplicity 7000
Message 6 of 7
sjs123

Also would like the information for capital one, mine acct was paid in full. Thanks so much.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.