tag
cubs4wsn2012
Established Member

Re: GW emails

can you please sent me the capitol one email add please and thanks

Message 11 of 18
sc628

Could someone please pm me so that i can send a GW letter via email or snail mail to get this handled asap?  I would really appreicate it.   I am looking for an email address for Wells Fargo Dealer Services. 

Thanks,

Sc

Message 12 of 18
sc628

Re: GW emails for Wells Fargo Dealer Services

Bump

Message 13 of 18
bigboihill
Valued Member

@cubs4wsn2012 wrote:

can you please sent me the capitol one email add please and thanks

PM sent

Message 14 of 18
bigboihill
Valued Member

@sc628 wrote:

Could someone please pm me so that i can send a GW letter via email or snail mail to get this handled asap?  I would really appreicate it.   I am looking for an email address for Wells Fargo Dealer Services. 

Thanks,

Sc

PM sent!

Message 15 of 18
minnie77
Established Member

I would like the capital one address that you are using too. I have an old credit card with them that is really hurting me right now. Thanks!

Message 16 of 18
loviedovie
Regular Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

@RobertEG wrote:

The internet is certainly quick and easy, but hardly personal.  I dont even read emails when I dont know their source, and they can be sent by anyone.

GWs are a personal plea.  I would not even use email for such requests, as they dont show the personal attention of a phone call or even a signed letter.

Your choice, but email would not be my preferred method of obtaining personal attention......

+1

Well thought out post.   Will use that one myself in the future

+1

I have gotten deletes from Macy's and Verizon over the phone. I guess everyone is different but for me the whole purpose is to express the nature of the circumstances to a person who may understand. This is hard to do via email or snail mail when you aren't engaging the person and can't read their reaction to what you're saying. On the phone, you can hear in their voice when they're going into robot/script mode, or "it's not possible to change what has already been reported" mode. I quickly thank them for their time and call back later, again and again if I have to, until I hear the voice of someone who wants to be there and is willing/able to help. I once tried 3 times in one day and the 3rd time was the charm. Would have taken weeks with a letter and then I'd have had to wait for their response. If you are at all a people person I would say go the instant gratification route and appeal for help via the phone. 

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 754
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 18
MikeC80
Valued Member

Hi,

Can you please pm me the email addy for Wells Fargo Dealer services as well?

Many thanks in advance!

Let them eat cake.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.